This background is called French flea market! Although it reminds me of Victorian era or something. By the way i watched 'The other bolyen girl' last evening, hence the sense of déjà vu. January had been really crazy month for me, as a result i went to shop at a Mal's(let me call it this way, my friends are tired of hearing me speak about this place) around 8:30 pm, you might think what about that? but let me tell you:shops at mal's close by 9:00 pm.
I was determined enough to walk through the gallies (plural / galli) and look for a shoe shop, and i did. He was not pleased as i stooped in to search for my sole mates probably he had a date with his buddy at raghavendra bar or had planned to eat dosa at a camp nearby.(bangalore has a dosa camp in every street ) He gave his pearls of wisdom to me ' madam take that pair you look handsome in those' i replied ; let me see more, he said ; 'madam first choice best choice'.
I picked up two pairs in spite of his unwanted suggestions. It was a bad decision to shop at mal's where you have to bargain.( I am bad at it )I bought a bag last month and did not bargain much so i got smirks and cheeky grins which made me feel like an easy catch for otherwise known to be shrewd entrepreneurs. I just can not pick good pair of shoes, my imagination stops the moment i enter the shop.so every time i hit the store, i end up picking a black pair or even worse beige.
I picked up two pairs in spite of his unwanted suggestions. It was a bad decision to shop at mal's where you have to bargain.( I am bad at it )I bought a bag last month and did not bargain much so i got smirks and cheeky grins which made me feel like an easy catch for otherwise known to be shrewd entrepreneurs. I just can not pick good pair of shoes, my imagination stops the moment i enter the shop.so every time i hit the store, i end up picking a black pair or even worse beige.
No comments:
Post a Comment