Monday, August 30, 2010

Annie Are You OK? 
So, Annie Are You OK 
Are You OK, Annie 
Annie Are You OK? 
So, Annie Are You OK 
Are You OK, Annie 
Annie Are You OK? 
So, Annie Are You OK? 
Are You OK, Annie? 
Annie Are You OK? 
So, Annie Are You Ok, Are You Ok, Annie? 



I woke up to my radio alarm at 5:00am and couldn't help but feel charged up and ready to  beat MB(Monday blues). till now i am in the same mood ready to kick butts! Grâce à Micheal Jackson.


 if i would have known how to moonwalk , definitely i would have moonwalked from bed to bathroom to kitchen and then to my office!.
While i am getting ready to leave for work, i thought i will type away my Monday  spirit a bit. so had random thoughts and recalled many quotes (inspirational;).Like these


"It is foolish to tear one's hair in grief, as though sorrow would be made less by baldness." - Cicero.













"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore." - Christopher Columbus.

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional." - M. Kathleen Casey.

"the only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs."

"A man's errors are his portals of discovery"- James Joyce

And some funny quotes by Oscar Wilde


 "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. Either experience or Shelby."


"When good Americans die they go to Paris!".


"Why, of course I'm gay. I'm as gay as a day in May!"


"I like men who have a future and women who have a past". 


"The difference between literature and journalism is that journalism is unreadable, and literature is not read ".


 "One can give a really unbiased opinion only about things that do not interest one"


"Marriage is the one subject on which all women agree and all men disagree ".


"My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's".


c'est tout, it's time for me to moonwalk to work.
I am sure if tomorrow i read this post i will feel like i had too much of sweet, unbearable!
too many quotes!. 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great Post indeed! It has quoted the best of Oscar Wilde, whom I adore as a writer.