Monday, July 26, 2010

Management process and me

I took a long break from blogging. I just finished revising for my exams. within 2 hours i will be answering my first paper in an anonymous room amongst strangers. After my typhoid episode i hardly(!) studied! I needed at least a week's time to be able to write efficiently. but our dear BU announced dates finally!

On this auspicious day (!) i would like to take the blessings of  Federick winslow taylor, henri fayol (Note:french) sheldon and mary parker follet(by the way her statement' management is the art of getting things done through people' might have to be 'critically examined by me' may  be a possible question!)

Typhoid had left  me weak and immobile for  almost 2 weeks and i hope with a warrior spirit to battle all the questions leading to victorious results. I am determined . (Seriously i am  out of sleep from past 3 days or simply insomniac) For another 14 days i would be lost in principles and theories..  Well i do not have examination fear but it is very stressful to write exams continuously without a break(not even sunday)..


Budgeting, planning,controlling,organising, authority and delegation .. wish me luck ..


1 comment:

Prashanth said...

Rashmi,
Wish you all the very best!
Keep good health, eat and sleep well (not in exam hall he he). Needless to mention, do study well. Take care.. :o)