Different moods of an ostrich. He was acting little goofy when he saw us clicking him!
Poultry farm is another attraction as it has a variety of ducks from different regions.
For the first time ever i have it on camera!
As many bangaloreans know Hesaghatta lake is a well known tourist spot created in 1894 across the arkavathy river to meet the drinking water needs of the city.The Lake is approachable by road from Bangalore at a distance of 26.5 km to the northwest of the City.
I could not click the light house as it was already time for me to return also i could not visit Nritygram.











2 comments:
hmmm.. as soon as I saw the Ostriches, it was clear to me that you had visited Hesaraghatta. Coz, am working in an Organization near CPDO&TI (Central Poultry Development Organization & Training Institute) for the past 3 years now and the birds in pic are very familiar.
What impressed me most was your pic of Hesaraghatta Lake. Everyday I travel alongside of the lake but haven't actually realized that the lake was so beautiful. Great snap. Tomorrow I have planned to stop at the lake on my way to Office. :)
But, you did miss NrithyaGram. It is just 2km drive from CPDO&TI and a very cool place. Please visit Hesaraghatta again at your leisure.. you are always WELCOME!
Thank you .. you are very lucky to work there!!
Post a Comment